The central “CosMos“ developed by ITSS is a monitoring system to visualize train measurement data. Thanks to the unique structure a maximum quantity of data can be visualized at the same time. CosMos can be customized and can be extended individually.
Example of Graphic User Interface
- Clear user interface. Colored overview over the current status of the system, each color is used only once and meaning does not depend on context.
- Can be used as Central host or local maintenance terminal
- Visualisation of alarms and technical messages with popups
Can be extended by further modules
- Unlimited number of stations
- No licence cost for the data base (Open Source Data base)
- Long term storing of data
- Unlimited size of data base (PostgreSQL)
- Integration of all kind of monitoring systems, also from third party system
- Communication plugins for XML and OPC-UA protocol
- Development compliant with Norm EN 50128
- Low memory and CPU footprint. Can run on small single board computers.
- Scalable. Can run on a Raspberry Pi with just a couple of detection systems connected or on multiple (redundant) servers with hundreds of detection systems and clients connected.
- Realtime data forwarding to other SCADA systems and offline data export.
- Database agnostic works with many SQL and NoSQL databases. Or no database at all for small deployments
Modular design. Customer specific extensions can be easly added in an isolated way.
- Cross platform. Available for Linux, Windows, macOs and embedded platforms.